ISI Abroad Partnerships for
Collaborative International Programming
To coin a phrase, partnership has its privileges. When you’re college or university partners with ISI abroad you enjoy the benefits of working with a US-based provider while having direct access to the institutions hosting your programs and teaching your students. We operate our own US offices and overseas institutes and administer all programs directly to ensure that every student, accompanying faculty member and staff, is afforded the safest and most rewarding international experience possible. And with over twenty years’ experience in international education, we understand well the needs and concerns of study abroad advisors, academic departments, professors, registrars, parents, and students.
Our student services team and admission specialists do not advise for dozens of programs globally like the large providers. Our team consists of US-based staff and on-site administrators, staff, and alumni who can promptly answer any question about our programs with honest, accurate, and up-to-date information. Not only does that provide more efficient and reassuring communication, but it also allows us to offer you and your students the best experience possible at the most affordable rates – no surprises, no hidden fees. Affordability means more students from more diverse socioeconomic backgrounds can make study abroad a reality, something central to ISI Abroad’s mission.
Exclusive Benefits for Partner Colleges and Universities
- A clearly-defined, signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) documenting the partnership services and responsibilities, processes, fees schedules, and more;
- Access to our Partner’s Portal which includes all the information needed by partners including course syllabi, instructors’ CVs, guidebooks and policy handbooks, insurance documents, brochures, logos, photos, and more;
- Exclusive partner discounts and access to funding grants and diversity scholarships;
- Pre-approved admission and enrollment for your students into our programs;
- Course equivalency worksheet for transfer credits (curricular integration);
- Opportunities for integrated programs (your syllabi, our instructors or your faculty, and students join our program);
- Opportunities to operate customized embedded, faculty-led, and short-term programs;
- Opportunities for faculty to teach abroad with ISI or pursue sabbatical research hosted by ISI Abroad;
- Opportunities for graduate students to participate in ISI Abroad teaching fellowships;
- ISI facilities use for conferences, meetings, alumni trips, and more.
- Discover tours to visit our programs in Florence and Perugia;
- Opportunity to join our Advisory Board or Consortium;
- Opportunity to participate in our program development initiatives and funding for site visit travel.
US-Based Staff Services
- On-campus and remote info sessions and webinars
- Participation in study abroad fairs
- One-on-one application assistance
- Experienced visa support
- Pre-departure sessions, handbooks, and online resources
- 24/7 emergency services
Scholarships & Financial Aid
ISI Abroad offers a number of scholarships exclusively for students from partner institutions including Need-Based Financial Aid, Diversity Scholarships, and ISI Research Program scholarships.